Deep Science, Deep Learning and Deep Spirituality
Praxial International Human Resource Development: Examining ASEAN (International) Relationships in Higher Education (at a Thai International College)
Praxial Systems and Relationships in International Human Development:
Examining Internationalization at a Thai International College
Examining Internationalization (IHRD) and Nonduality at a Thai International College
International Human Resource Development (IHRD)
Intrapersonal, Interpersonal, Ecological:
Globalization has connected our borders: Internationalization will connect our Cultures, Communities, Organizations, and Lives.
- Dynamic: changing over time, process rather than state.
- Complex: having many parts, constantly acting and interacting.
- Nonlinear: effect is disproportionate to the cause.
- Chaotic: a deep, coherent structure within apparent randomness.
- Unpredictable: cannot forecast future states.
- Sensitive to initial conditions: a tiny change can have a vast effect.
- Open: energy/information can flow in or out.
- Self-Organizing: a structure/pattern emerges as components interact.
- Feedback Sensitive: feedback is incorporated into behavior.
- Adaptive: optimizes itself according to environment.
- Strange Attractor: global pattern but unpredictable details.
- Fractal: a pattern that repeats itself at different scales (e.g. a tree).